Have you ever watched a Pokemon cartoon series? Yep, among children, this film is very loved.
Well, this time we will try to make an origami shaped one of the main characters in the animated film, namely Pikachu. Let’s see the materials and the steps to make a Pikachu origami 3d!
The Pikachu Origami Materials
In this creation, you need
- An origami paper. We can use yellow origami paper so that the Pikachu impression is quite visible.
- Pencil, pen, or marker.
- First, prepare a piece of origami paper.
- Next make two folding lines that cross diagonally, by folding them into triangular shapes.
- Then fold the paper down so that it forms a rectangle.
- Press the end of the paper inward so that it forms a fold inward.
- Do the same for the other side.
- Then fold one of the triangular legs upward until the side touches the center line of the triangle.
- Do it also for the side next to it.
- After that, fold the edge of the fold inward.
- Do the same for the left side.
- Fold the end part as shown in the following image. Do it for both sides.
- Now, behind our origami.
- Fold the triangular leg upwards.
- Fold the right and left “wings” section.
- Then on the right side, fold the edges sideways to the right. On the left side, fold the edges sideways to the left.
- Then as a final step, blow the back of the origami, which has a small hole at the end.
- Add the eyes and nose and give black to the tips of the ears. Then, well done.
So, what do you think of this tutorial of Pikachu origami 3d?