Do you know that there are so many kinds of knitting technique? Not only the patterns but the technique of the knitting also varies. As we all know, knitting is an activity where it requires both of your hands. Some of the people usually connect the knitting with the sewing. Although they look similar, the difference lays on the material and difficulty level. In fact, knitting is still considered a harder thing to do than sewing. Not to mention that not all knitting projects can be done by machines just like sewing.
The most basic and popular knitting technique is the continental knitting purl. This kind of knitting technique requires both of your hand. To help you, down below, we will be giving you the continental knitting purl tutorial:
- Start by inserting the right needle in the first stitch from right to left.
- Then, wrap the yarn around the right needle from right to left.
- Use the tip of the right needle to draw the yarn back through the first stitch.
- Then, slide the stitch off from the left needle.
- Voila! The purl stitch is complete.