Do you know more about leaf knitting pattern? There are various knitted leaves that you can make, and most are quite easy to complete. The right leaves for your project generally depend on the style you are looking for.
The Kind of Leaf
As explained above, you can choose one of your favorite leaves for your knitting. But, this article will guide you to make knitting pattern of water droplet leaf.
- Make eight chains. Attach the thread to the knitting needle using the initial knot, then work on the base of eight chain stitches.
- Make triple knit into a chain. Work ten triple knits into the fourth stitch of the knitting needle. Ten of these knits have to be done to the same place.
- Make double knitting once. Work one double crochet into the backmost circle on the next stitch in the base chain. There must be three blank stitches left after this step.
- Do half-double knits. Make one half double crochet to the backmost circle on the next stitch in the base chain. There must be two blank stitches remaining at the end of this step.
- Single knit once. Work one single knit into the next stitch in the base chain. There must be one blank stitch left at the end of this step.
- Make the skid slip one time. Work one slip into the final stitch of the base chain, finishing one side of the leaf.
- Turn and turn. Turn your work to the opposite side. Work on the same stitch into each chain of the first four stitches, gradually moving toward a collection of triple knits.
- Combine. Make the skid slip one time into the first upper circle of a collection of triple knits.
- Tie the thread. Cut the yarn, leaving the end of the 5 cm thread. Pull through the circle in the knitting needle to fully tie your work.
Well, the leaf knitting pattern has been completed at this step.