There, you want to be creative with your letter and show off your unique style. If that’s the case, why don’t try to fold origami it? It would be like sending mysterious hidden note when you fold the paper of the letter instead of using common envelope.
You can also do envelope origami letters on your greeting cards. This will enhance the message you want to convey. So, what to do is following these steps.
- To start this envelope origami letters, first of all, you need to prepare a plain paper with your message on it.
- Fold the paper half diagonally. Of course, you want to make sure the note inside it.
- Open the paper. Now, you have crease mark on half part on it.
- Pull the left up corner right into the crease mark. Tweak it.
- Do the same for right bottom corner.
- Now, you have two triangles with open space on up and bottom. Start with the bottom side. Take it to meet the triangle above it and tweak it.
- Do the same for the upside.
- Pull out the left side properly, so that it will meet the half crease you’ve made initially.
- Do the same for the right side.
- On this step, you’ll see a flap has formed at the top. You need to slide the tip of free paper into it.
- At the bottom side, you also need to enter the tip of free paper into the flap you found on this side.
- Done. You can leave the cover plain or name the receive on it.