If you buy a dream catcher, the price may be really expensive. So, it is good for you to try to make the crochet dream catchers free patterns from unused goods. You don’t have to spend money to buy the ingredients. After trying it turns out to be very easy, so I recommend that those of you who like Dream Catcher have to try making it yourself.
There are some ingredients that you should buy or get, they are:
- Flannel Fabric
- Wool Yarn + Needles
- Term + pencil
- Beads + Ribbons
- Cardboard/used book cover
- Make a Dream Catcher pattern using cardboard/used front cover books, then start making a round pattern. And then scissors.
- After cutting the pattern, the pattern is covered/flannel cloth with a layered position. Remember, don’t forget to first scissors the flannel cloth horizontally with a length: 20cm. Width: 2cm
- After creating a Dream Catcher circle pattern, the Dream Catcher is given a decoration to make nets in the middle using wool yarn and also the needle, don’t forget to add beads in the middle.
- After that, then Dream Catcher is given a rope/ribbon underneath which aims to decorate it again. Picked up by needles and wool also don’t forget.
- And finally, give the rope over it using wool yarn/leather strap/ribbon.
- And don’t forget to hang. If it is hung in your room, it will be beautiful, and also to ward off nightmares that enter into the dream world.
Those are the way to make crochet dream catchers free patterns from unused goods.